Autodesk Subscriber Information
Autodesk Subscription Model is changing!
As of February 1, 2016 Subscription-based services, called Desktop Subscription, will be the only way to purchase new licenses of Autodesk software. Learn about it now! Call 585-389-1900 and talk to an Account Manager today!
A message concerning online renewals through Autodesk:
Many of you will receive a courtesy email from Autodesk reminding you that your subscription renewal is upcoming. Within the email is the option to renew online. Please note the message below the button that informs you that renewing online "may not include benefits provided directly by your reseller". This means when you renew through Autodesk eStore you NO LONGER receive technical support from Adraft as part of your subscription contract. If you need or would like to purchase technical support contracts, check out our technical support contracts on this website or for more information or contact us directly: email@example.com or 585-389-1900
Plan Ahead Now: End of Sale of Perpetual Licenses
Subscription-based services, called Desktop Subscription, will be the only way to purchase new licenses of Autodesk software after February 1, 2016. What does this mean for you?
- New perpetual licenses of most individual products won’t be available for sale after January 31, 2016
- New perpetual licenses of most Design & Creation Suites won’t be available for sale after July 31, 2016
- Existing customers with perpetual licenses can continue to leverage the software
- Exisiting customers on Maintenance Subscription will continue to receive corresponding benefits for as long as your Maintenance subscription remains active
Autodesk Subscription offers the most convenient, modern, and flexible way to purchase and access the software and services that you need to help grow your business. With more purchasing options than ever before, you can choose the plan that best fits your current project needs and budget. Autodesk Subscription puts software, services, and support at your command to accelerate your entire workflow, now and into the future.
Autodesk Subscription has expanded and now encompasses all of the Subscription offerings provided by Autodesk, including Maintenance Subscription, Desktop Subscription, and Cloud Service Subscription. No matter which Subscription offering you choose, you’ll benefit from access to the latest software releases or services, select Autodesk cloud services, flexible licensing rights, and technical support.
To learn more about Autodesk Subscription, call us today at 866-769-6163 or fill out our request quote form. At Adraft, we deliver our clients world-class, customized solutions coupled with cutting-edge Autodesk products. As one of Autodesk’s leading SilverPartners in the Northeast, we deliver unrivaled service, software and support.
As an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, we also provide comprehensive, expert training, enabling your employees to use your customized Autodesk solution as efficiently and effectively as possible, maximizing your return on investment.
3 Ways to Subscribe
Maintenance Subscription is the most cost effective way to maintain and maximize your longterm investment in Autodesk software and related services.
Included are the following features and benefits:
• Access to the latest software releases so you’re always up-to-date, giving you a competitive edge.
• Flexible licensing rights so you have the tools you need where you need them.
• Select Autodesk cloud benefits to help you increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs.
• Technical support for quick resolution of issues and exclusive newsletters to help you get the most from your subscription.
Desktop Subscriptions offers subscribers the choice of monthly, quarterly, and annual options for using Autodesk Design and Creation Suites software and select software products.You’ll benefit from the following:
• Access to the latest software releases, select Autodesk cloud services, technical support, and exclusive newsletters.
• Low cost of entry so you can manage costs without an up-front license investment or longterm commitment.
• It’s easy to scale up and down as your shortterm project and staffing needs change.
• Increased functionality with less risk
Cloud Service Subscription
Cloud Service Subscription helps you extend work from the desktop into the cloud. Included are the following features and benefits:
• Virtually infinite cloud computing power to help you run complex and resource intensive tasks without tying up your desktop—bypassing the need to invest in expensive, specialized hardware.
• The ability to collaborate with extended teams in the cloud in real time from your office or mobile device.
• Access to your project files anytime, anywhere— from web and mobile devices—and streamline workflows throughout the project lifecycle.
• Access to the latest services, flexible licensing rights, and technical support.