Product Design Suite
Autodesk® Product Design Suite is a comprehensive solution for product development, delivering 2D and 3D design, visualization, and simulation tools to help you complete your product development process. The design and engineering capabilities of Product Design Suite can help you innovate, get to market faster, reduce development cost, and make great products.
Drive innovation with purpose-built tools for product development, based on Autodesk® Inventor® software.
• Develop more innovative designs by smoothly transferring information through applications, with workflows tailored to the demands of each phase of the product development process
• Develop, optimize, and validate engineering concepts quickly and easily with integrated tools built for simulation and visualization
• Incorporate complete electrical and mechanical designs within a single digital model
Improve product quality with comprehensive workflows and cloud services.
• Improve design quality and reliability with integrated simulation tools
• Reduce the risk of error with comprehensive workflows that automatically transfer design intent throughout the design process
• Achieve better sustainability by evaluating and selecting low-cost, low-impact materials
Gain more control of your engineering data with integrated data management.
• Avoid costly duplication of efforts by using a single source of design data throughout all stages of your workflow
• Effectively control, manage, and share models with design teams, customers, and suppliers
Communicate design ideas using engineering data to sell your products.
• Use design data to create high-impact visual presentations
• Stand apart from your competition with photo realistic renderings and cinematic-quality animations
• Drive sales by visually demonstrating design concepts to customers
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium
Autodesk® Product Design Suite Premium provides an essential solution for product development, delivering 2D and 3D design, visualization, and data management.
- Gain design productivity—Create innovative 3D designs in less time with Autodesk® Inventor® mechanical design software. Produce designs more efficiently with the use of mechanical design accelerators that enable you to focus on the process of innovation.
- Document and share design ideas- Create engineering documentation with Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical software and illustrate your concepts with additional integrated visualization tools.
- Integrate data management—Gain more control over your design data with Autodesk® Vault data management software, helping you manage the design creation and documentation processes.
- Enhance design review and collaboration-Integrate supply chain data with Autodesk Navisworks Simulate software to create large scale digital mockups for enhanced design review and collaboration on your desktop.
- Market and sell your products—Use your product engineering data to create stunning photo realistic, interactive visualizations to help gain early design approval and win competitive bids.
- Cloud storage and sharing—Autodesk® 360 cloud-based platform for accessing Autodesk services enables you to access your data nearly anytime, anywhere, to view, share, and collaborate with anyone.
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium includes:
Autodesk® Inventor®: Develop designs in less time with 3D mechanical design software.
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Mechanical: Accelerate the creation and revision of mechanical drawings with all the functionality of AutoCAD software, plus a complete set of mechanical design productivity features.
Autodesk® AutoCAD®:Speed documentation, share ideas, and explore concepts with powerful design and documentation tools.
Autodesk® Vault Basic: Gain more control over your design data with software for managing design creation, simulation, and documentation processes.
Autodesk® 3ds Max®: Create cinematic-quality renderings and 3D animations to help market and sell your products, reducing the need for costly physical prototypes and photo shoots.
Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate: Integrate multiple model sources to improve team collaboration, simulate construction sequencing, and enhance project review.
Autodesk® Showcase®: Quickly transform your AutoCAD and Inventor data into compelling imagery, movies, and interactive presentations to improve the design review process, secure internal buy-in, and win competitive bids.
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Raster Design: Raster Design adds powerful raster editing and raster-to-vector conversion tools to AutoCAD-based software.
Autodesk® ReCap™: Autodesk ReCap reality capture software helps users create intelligent 3D models from captured photos and laser scanned data.
Additional cloud services: Rendering in A360, Autodesk® Remote®, Photo to 3D, Autodesk® Fusion 360
Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate
Autodesk® Product Design Suite Ultimate builds on the functionality in the Premium edition, delivering comprehensive product development with tools for integrated simulation, control systems, tooling, and visualization.
- Reduce cost and improve product performance-Use integrated motion simulation and stress analysis tools to help you predict how product designs will perform under real world conditions.
- Create better product designs—Smoothly integrate electrical designs with mechanical systems using Autodesk® Inventor® routed system capabilities combined with Autodesk® AutoCAD® Electrical software.
- Increase efficiency with manufacturing- Go beyond design by reusing engineering data in the manufacturing process with the inclusion of mold and tool and die capabilities.
- Manage projects interactively-Integrate data from multiple sources to facilitate whole project review, clash detection and collaboration with Autodesk Navisworks software
Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate includes everything in the Premium edition plus:
Autodesk® Inventor® Professional: Accelerate product design and manufacturing with advanced product simulation, routed systems design, and tooling creation.
(Upgrade from Autodesk Inventor)
Autodesk® AutoCAD® Electrical: Accelerate the creation of electrical control systems by automating electrical engineering tasks and providing comprehensive symbol libraries.
Autodesk® Alias® Design: Incorporate industrial design aesthetics into your digital models and create production-ready surfaces with the same flexible modeling tools used by the world’s most successful automotive and consumer product manufacturers.
Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage: Integrate data from multiple sources to facilitate whole project review, scheduling, costing, visualization, and collaboration
Additional Cloud services: Autodesk® Fusion 360